16+ Chen Exo Call Me Baby Images

16+ Chen Exo Call Me Baby Images. Baby girl, even among all the greed and all the words you showed that you believe in me. Call me baby (english translation).

EXO: Call Me Baby MV από το 2ο album (EXODUS) | I say ...
EXO: Call Me Baby MV από το 2ο album (EXODUS) | I say ... from 1.bp.blogspot.com
*kicks hand cause legs are too long* xiumin: Call me baby is a song recorded by south korean boy band exo for their second studio album exodus. Only one that is actually full out grabbing crotch chen:

C# f a#m nae soneul jabajuneun geugeomyeon dwae.

Dom eodun miro soge gatyeotdeon oh na (geu eodum sogeseo) nal kkaewojun chen/d.o ne moksori deullyeowa nal dasi taeeonage hae. Call me baby beautiful hurt el dorado exodus what if. Call me baby exodus 2015.03.19. Even if everyone changes and leaves me you are my lady all i need is for you to hold my hand.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url